Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the "free" (yea right) state. I am hoping to pickup a KLR in the next couple of weeks. I have owned and ridden dirt bikes, a BSA A65L Lightning, and my last bike was a 1991 ST1100, which I loved,, but sold when my first daughter was born. I am strongly considering a KLR,, have my eyes on one,, just waiting to pull the trigger.

Tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
Craigslist is your friend. I found my 2006 local with 9k miles on it .Guy wanted 3k and I got him down to 2600 which I think I did well . It needed chain and sprokets and tires but otherwise in great shape. I just seen and bran new 2011 on ebay at a dealer in Cherry Hill, New Jersey for $4895. My local dealer wanter $7100 tax and title out the door for the only KLR they had a 2012 model. Seems they are selling them faster than they can get them in around here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldnt look to long at that price I would buy now.If it was closer I would have already bought it.
Done deal,,, put a deposit on one Saturday,, e-bay price went up,,, but Mark honored the $4895 because we had talked about it back when that bike was listed.

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts