Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a search of a few weeks, I closed the deal on a 2002 KLR650 this afternoon. My current ride is a 2006 Suzuki SV650 which is a great bike but not well suited for some secondary back roads I want to explore. I live only 20 miles from the Land Between the Lakes National Recreation area which contains hundreds of miles of unmaintained roads to be explored. Looking forward to Spring.:) Pics once I'm legal to do so..........

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts

marvinsc: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

PS - If you haven't done so already please fill in your Location in the User CP under Edit Your Details.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered SW motech crash bars and skid plate today from twistedthrottle.com. Also the subframe bolt upgrade kit from Eagle Mike. Unusually cold here, can't ride so getting ready for when I can.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered SW motech crash bars and skid plate today from twistedthrottle.com. Also the subframe bolt upgrade kit from Eagle Mike. Unusually cold here, can't ride so getting ready for when I can.
Yeah, cold is an understatement, but it does give one the opportunity for modifications

1 - 6 of 6 Posts