Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Canada! I have purchased a used 2000 Gen 1 KLR 650 with only 12k miles and in decent condition. I cannot wait to start going on adventures with this bike. I have ridden cruisers, sports, you name it. But nothing beats the feeling when I am on this thing. I cant point a finger at it, its just more fun on a KLR!:grin2:

-cheers!

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Greetings from Canada! I have purchased a used 2000 Gen 1 KLR 650 with only 12k miles and in decent condition. I cannot wait to start going on adventures with this bike. I have ridden cruisers, sports, you name it. But nothing beats the feeling when I am on this thing. I cant point a finger at it, its just more fun on a KLR!:grin2:

-cheers!
Hello and welcome fellow Canadian! :)

Yup, the KLR's feel different than any other type of bike out there. Easy to work on and cheap to maintain, an unbeatable combination!

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Welcome to you 00Gen1!

Maybe it has something to do with the power to weight ratio? Over-weight and Under-powered!
We try to ride it like a hooligan, feels like we are flogging the bejesus out of it, and we still rarely raise an eyebrow from johnny-law!

More fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow! And it will go "just about anywhere"! Sometimes slowly. ;)

Reactions: willys

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
.................. But nothing beats the feeling when I am on this thing. I cant point a finger at it, its just more fun on a KLR..........................
That's just it. Almost any place you can point your finger at, you can ride to on your KLR.

Google Trans-Canada Adventure Trail (TCAT). Point your finger at that and go ride it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts