Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I do not own a KLR or know much about motorcycles but i hope to learn and purchase a KLR one day when i return to the States. I found this site online and figured this would be a great start for me to learn.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Welcome, and where are you currently stationed??

As far as KLR questions, fire away!! We're here because of a admiration of the bike and we enjoy sharing what we've found over the years of riding them.. And by we, I mean EVERYBODY!!! :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Personally, I come here for Paper's bacon references. But, to each their own.

Are you back now? If not, like Paper said...be careful. And thank you whether you are back or not.

Enjoy the bike and bring on the questions. :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Just read more carefully. Welcome home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Lockjaw, im home SAFE and enjoying what freedom has to offer. And i will bring up questions if the answer already has not been posted. Thanks again man.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
No worries man. My sister is in Kabul right now. I have a ton of respect for those who answer the call. Y'all don't get enough thanks (or enough money). ;)

BTW, my Dad was in the Navy and was stationed in Pensacola twice. (I was born in Milton). You going to be sticking around there for a while? I bet their is some dope riding. I was too young.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts