Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where?

When, exactly?

Who's in?:character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :animal0019:

Quitcher wrenchin' and RIDE!!!!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:60:I hope it's because you all are "thinking and planning" and that's why no replies....

I know you're there because I can see you!

How about if we all ride to a certain place...and meet up for lunch someday this summer? I don't mean a dirty ride.

California riders and Motophoto check IN before I have to resort to desperate measures! :31:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Why not a spring fling too... Mary, and I are itch'n to get out!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not a spring fling too... Mary, and I are itch'n to get out!

We have limited time this spring, but are interested if it falls on a good weekend for us...where we going and when?:)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
We have limited time this spring, but are interested if it falls on a good weekend for us...where we going and when?:)

What is your preference? Coastal... Mountains... City...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Where?When, exactly?

Who's in?:character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :character00201: :animal0019:

Quitcher wrenchin' and RIDE!!!!
Good Question! Where: Auburn and Beyond.. I could help with routes within 150 miles of Auburn as I know the area well.......Could keep the ride friendly, easy, with gravel and paved roads.

When: Middle July and beyond :when the high county opens up.

Exactly: That's a hard one as I've been very Busy but I'm glad to help if your riding in my backyard with route suggestions and hopefully can make the ride also.

Peace,

Ricky

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What is your preference? Coastal... Mountains... City...

Mark,
No city for me!:character00231:

We need to find a good place to ride to first (have lunch?)...Mountains would probably be my preference but coastal is okay too since it's still off season I think?

Ricky,

Some of us are riding two up...where you are talking about, is it good for two up riding?

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Mark,

We need to find a good place to ride to first (have lunch?)...Mountains would probably be my preference but coastal is okay too since it's still off season I think?

Let me see what I can put together!!! :50:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mark,

Ricky,

Some of us are riding two up...where you are talking about, is it good for two up riding?
Two up Riding: Two up will be fine......Most rides will need to pack a lunch or just bring power bars and hope to find lunch.
1. Nice loop out of Georgetown: Up Pavement to Uncle Toms, Route 1 or go to Loon lake and over to Hell hole and back down Ralston Ridge. Pavement. Very few people around those parts
2. Nevada City loop pavement or mostly gravel. Can get lunch in Downieville
3 Auburn up Mosquito, to Oxbo, Ralston Ridge to Hell Hole/French Meadows and back Mosquito or Western States to Robinson Flat and back down. Need to bring a lunch on that one and very few people in this area.

Just some ideas.
Peace,
Ricky

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
+1 Rob...

We could all bunk at your place... Pillage, and plunder... Then have breakfast, and ride... Sounds like a good time to me. Poor Louie :animal0019:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
That is a huge tease! Mary has bever been to Yosemite. that would be fantastic!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Okay, let's try to put it together. Friday night at my place, I'll drag out the super big air matresses. Breakfast here, wander up 108 taking all day to see the sights, dinner at the Deli(4 star gas station food...seriously), motel in Lee Vining(I'm still not set up for 2-up camping), Sunday morning head west up 120..we could just ride through if ya'll want to get home by dark or spend some extra time in the park seeing the sights and spend another night at my place.

:28:

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've never done those routes........I hope it's in the cards to hook up with ya.................

Ricky

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What can I say now?

:35a:Larryboy, you rawk!:35a:

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YES!! Let's ride...can't wait. Wooooot! It's a way away but plenty of time for planning...

Oh and...You're welcome for the new sig line!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts