Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this bag, Rapid Transit Swat 539. http://www.rapid-transit.com/rt/products.cfm?products_id=835
Wondering what some of your opinions on it would be. I was basically looking for something really small, that would carry my phone, wallet, reg/insurance, keys, and maybe a snickers bar for emergencies. Couldnt find a tank bag that small, they all seem to be uncomfortably large, so this seemed great for $15 at ridegear.com

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts
I wouldn't give Ride Gear the time of day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad experience? I wont give motorcycle-supertore.com the time of day ever again either. I ordered my helmet and gloves and an oil filter from them the same day i bought my bike. Well to make a long story short the bike came in from Michigan before the parts, A WEEK BEFORE THE PARTS, and to make matters worse they sent me the wrong oil filter and refuse to pay postage for return. Postage is more than the oil filter, so i told them not to worry, i'll sell the oil filter on ebay and i'll never do business with them again.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Just go to an auto store and buy a sunvisor pouch. You can get them for $1 and they strap on the bars really easy.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, never thought of that. I love you guys, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts