Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,one of my sons has finished his 6 year obligation to the armed services and has moved back home. :smile: Corey has had two tours of duty to the Persian gulf where he was a team leader on boarding teams.They boarded and searched foriegn vessels,drilling platforms,and patroled the area for pirates.He broke his wrist on one boarding during rough seas,and I am greatful that is all we have had so far.I still have two sons serving active military of which Ryan has been over there twice and Craig once.Craigs rotation is coming up soon and will be headed back over in the near future.It is nice having one home back in the nest.He is taking time off and getting settled into civilian life.He has been helping Kay and I around the farm finishing up projects and starting new ones.Currently he is in the process of dismantling a log house and keeping up with the game camera on the farm.He plans on starting school in the spring and finishing his degree before moving on into the work force.All I can say is that it's very nice to have him home safe and sound,and am enjoying spending time with him.Hopefully soon this mess will be straightend out and everyones family members will be able to come home.

Happy Trails
Mike

·
Registered
226 Posts
Mike, I am so happy for you, and Kay. Remember to tell your sons that TRUE Americans will always back our troops no matter how you sometimes feel about what our country is doing. I have prayed for our troops daily, and will continue to do so, be sure and tell them they are in my families prayers. Keep your head up, and have faith in God for your other boys safe return.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Hey Mike and Kay, all I can say is the same thing Danny said. Please tell all three of them boys we say T H A N K Y O U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And they are in our prayers too.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
+1 Glad he's home safe and sound. So you skipped over the part about him getting a KLR! :lol: Serious though, can we expect him to be joining in on some rides:?: Give him a chance to enjoy the freedom he has helped to protect?
God Bless,
Luke

1 - 5 of 5 Posts