Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy that's been dreaming of buying a new Harley for years finally saved enough money to do so. He went to the Harley dealer and picked out the perfect bike. As he was leaving, the salesman handed him a jar of Vaseline and said, "Rain will ruin the chrome on your new Harley. If it's going to rain and you can't keep it out of the rain, put this Vaseline on the chrome to protect it."

Proud of his new bike, the guy takes it to his new girlfriend's house. "My Dad rides a Harley," she says, "with you getting a brand new Harley, this would be the perfect time for you to meet my parents!"

They agree on this and the guy and his girl ride to her parents house on the new Harley. Dad checks out the bike and everything is going good so they go inside to eat.

As they go into the house, the girl whispers to him, "We have a tradition in our family that the first person who speaks after everybody is done eating has to do the dishes." "I''ll remember that," says the guy.

Everybody enjoys their meal and as the last person finishes, they're all silent. "I'm not doing dishes," thinks the guy, so he leans over and starts making out with his girlfriend in front of her parents.

Still, nobody says anything, so the guy pushes some dishes aside and throws his girlfriend up on the dining room table and has sex with her right in front of her parents.

There's nothing but silence, so the guy grabs the girl's Mom, throws her up on the table and has sex with her while everybody watches.

The guy can't believe it. He's getting ready to just give up and say something when he hears a loud clap of thunder outside.

Thinking of the warning from the salesman about how the rain will mess up the chrome on his new Harley, he jumps to his feet and pulls the jar of Vaseline out of his pocket.

His girlfriend's Dad jumps to his feet and shouts, "Okay! Okay! I'll do the damned dishes!"

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
LOL :character00271:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts