Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Im a noob to the KLR, just got home from picking up a 2012, hoping to learn alot about it from this site:)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Don't read too much or you'll think you bought a lemon before you even ride it. The net is littered with LOTS of "advice" from KLR guys. Ride it more than you fark with it and you'll be good to go!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advice, I did notice alot of people complaining about the KLR all over the place, I just came in from her maiden voyage and gotta say, I love it so far, all 40 miles that I got on her tonight, lol, I also have a ZX10r, and now I think I have the best of both worlds.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Yes sur!
I think part of the problem is alot of guys that buy KLR's are kind of "techy". They like to monkey with crap all the time and think they can make it better. They get online and say how much they improved the junky stock whiskerdoodle...
All new bikes have issues because inbred monkeys assemble them. Check nuts for looseness one of these weekends and put on some locktite.
Great bikes! You'll have a blast explorin' the dirt roads. Just take'r easy. The bike will feel light to you until you get in over your head.

Welcome from Kansas!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts