Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old guy here! 43 years riding and sometimes crashing! Some 32 bikes over the years, but mostly side car hacks in the past 15 or so.

Thought I would like the KLR experience as we do a lot of camping here.

Just finished 3,000 mile ride (will follow this thread with a brief "trip Report" called “Ya Got No Business Crossing The Country with a Labrador retriever that Can’t read a Map!”

Find it under the threads for "Trip Reports" if interested.

Hello, to all!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Welcome aboard! One of my friends--a real knucklehead--just bought a new 2012. He's a longtime dirtbike and quad rider; the all-black KLR is his first street legal bike.

He just moved to Mesa so you should see him wobbling around like the noob he is.

I'm trying to get him to join this site so he can meet others and maybe learn a thing or two. Actually, he knows everything already...

He's been getting out to the Superstitions to try and get the tires dusty. Say hey if you see a goofy guy on a shiny black 2012.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The goofy guy

The goofy guy on a black KLR around Mesa is likely to be me on my 2013.

Born and raised in Tucson, I know the area pretty well. You should let him know to look me up, we might want to connect so if either of us comes across black KLR parts along side the road, we likely know where to return them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts