Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New here and to the KLR. I'm very excited about this bike and getting out to do some exploring. I just picked up a new to me 2008 KLR 650 today. Hope to learn a few things on here and find some places were I can get some accessories for my new bike. Ant help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anyone in my area give me a shout for riding

·
Administrator
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you wouldn't mind filling in your location info in your profile that would help when you ask questions etc.

Keep an eye on the oil level in that 2008.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello! New here and to the KLR. I'm very excited about this bike and getting out to do some exploring. I just picked up a new to me 2008 KLR 650 today. Hope to learn a few things on here and find some places were I can get some accessories for my new bike. Ant help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Anyone in my area give me a shout for riding
Welcome!!!

Lots of info on this site and plenty of people to pick brains on!

Welcome to the forum. If you wouldn't mind filling in your location info in your profile that would help when you ask questions etc.

Keep an eye on the oil level in that 2008.
i didn't realize there were oil issues with the 2008??? Hopefully it was fixed by 2014! Hahah.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts