Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to this forum and live in Winnipeg.

Bought a use 2008 in fall and so far like it alot. Poor thing is locked up in a shed waiting for spring to come.

Hope to do a trip to Grand canyon and on to West Coast this summer. I may be towing a trailer but have not yet decided. It will depend on how hard it is to build a hitch for the bike.

·
Registered
182 Posts
WELCOME! im pretty new here to and so far i feel like family. wheres Winnipeg? I live in between Palm Springs and Los Angeles. Sorry but i've been riding my KLR almost everyday...either to work or goofing off on the weekends...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were is Winnipeg

It is 60 miles north of the Canada North Dakota border. Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Now can you please send me some warm riding weather.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had 15 below this morning!

Greetings from Northern Wisconsin............. where men are men and so are the women! Anyhow, I put a down payment on a red '09 KLR and can hardly wait until the cold and road salt are gone! I anticipate being able to ride in March sometime. I've got some street bikes ('08 CBR 1000rr, '04 VFR Interceptor and some old 'collectors') so the KLR will be a welcome addition that'll extend my riding season! This is a great forum! Thanks for having me! :16a:

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Greetings from Northern Wisconsin............. where men are men and so are the women! Anyhow, I put a down payment on a red '09 KLR and can hardly wait until the cold and road salt are gone! I anticipate being able to ride in March sometime. I've got some street bikes ('08 CBR 1000rr, '04 VFR Interceptor and some old 'collectors') so the KLR will be a welcome addition that'll extend my riding season! This is a great forum! Thanks for having me! :16a:
Welcome all!

Winnepeg, OH CAN-A-DA, Thanks for hosting the All Star Break this year...Toronto! Go Sharks! Northern Wisconsin, Was Near there las Weekend -42 Below, Thanks alot! Ride anyway, I would of, but didn't have my bike, lots of snowmobiles though.

MB4

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
WELCOME!!

:character00201:Congratulations on purchasing the fastest kind!:character00201:

Oh and....sorry bout your women.....:57:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts