Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a KLR 650. Red 2004. On the ride home, I already took it offroad twice. Both I am sure were illegal.

About me. I live in Yorba Linda, CA (Orange) and I am a college student. I was in the Army for 4 years.
I just sold this bike:

to help pay for an alaska trip on the KLR with my girlfriend this coming up summer.

This year I am also racing WERA on a sv650. I am also going to stop racing to help fun the Alaska trip.

The KLR is my first time ever doing dirt. So it should be fun!

I dont know what the deal is on the klr.net site. But it is ridiculous, how can you make people pay 40 bucks just to see the site?

I would be happier to be here, but the designers of the site decided to use the newest generation on the top of the website. :)

I wish I could post pictures but I cant.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself.you will be able to post pics after so many posts

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
378 Posts
Welcome to the site....You will find only good advice here.....

Regarding the order of what bikes show up first is irrelevant when you click on the New Posts links or the Quick Links/Today's posts. It will bring up most recent posts.

Hope you enjoy offroading as much as on the road, both are fun. And for posting photo's I think the minimum number of postings is around 15. Helps cut down on spam.

Just Ride Safe (and respect private property)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took the bike to some dirt trails to scope out a route for a dirt ride tomorrow. Found a good trail. Also did it 2 up. KLR 2 up works pretty good on and off road. Was able to slide the rear a bit also on some turns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts