Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, my name is Ken. live about 65 miles east of ala and 65 north of fla. i've been reading here for a week or so, i do a lot more reading than posting. i miss the southeast forum from the other site. i'm planning on making one of the southeast organized rides one of these days. i'm getting more and more prepared for a longer trip. this weekend, i cleaned the oil screen, which built up my confidence to the point that i think i'm about ready to try and change the doohickey. probably gonna order some new tires tonight. got 5500 miles on my 05, most of that is to and from work. just moved in to a new job, got a little more time off starting next year. i enjoy reading all the posts and looking at the pics. it's nice to know that i can find out absolutely anything i need to know about the bike usually in less than 24 hours. hope this site stays around for a long time.

ken

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like I'll be in you're backyard next week if all goes well. Gonna be there most of a week visiting friends and I plan on packing the Skytrain (KLR) for the trip. Maybe we'll get together for some backroad rides while I'm there. :)

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
We3lcome to the forum...

If you did the oil screen and had no problems, the doo will be a piece of cake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts