Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow KLR guys. I'm not very interesting, but here it goes. Been riding since the age of 6. I have owned and raced almost every conceivable type of bike in my riding years. I retired from racing in 2001 (hopefully that doesn't date me too much, lol). I still get out to the track occasionally, but I'm mostly restricted to pavement and dirt roads. Not nearly as much off road as I'd like, but life sometimes keeps you from the things you love doing. I will say I avoid interstates as much as possible and like to take back roads on my rides and is, hence, what started my love affair with the KLR. I currently own and operate a chopper shop ( yes, I know what you're thinking) but you'll still see the klr parked out front. Ironic, I know.

Of all the bikes I've owned, and still own, the KLR is my favorite. It's my work horse. I've toured the country on it, drive it to work, run errands with it...well, you already know what it's good for. It is the one bike I will always keep. I will give up my HD's, my rockets, and every other bike as long as I get to keep the KLR. I loved my current KLR so much I decided to build another one from scratch using parts I had in my stash and a few I picked up over the past few years.

So thats it. I'm here and look forward to my stay.

KLR on brothers!:Tongue2:

·
Registered
901 Posts
AWESOME!!! Yet another patient for this psych ward!

Welcome! Don't mind the straight-jackets and padded walls, because there's a great group of guys (and on occasion a few gals) who hang out in this rubber room to discuss the source of our collective insanity - the KLR650...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts