Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have not had any problems or signs of such but now my bike is dead.

I tried to start her on Wednesday only to discover that everything seems to be working but when I push the start button nothing happens. I then discovered that the batterie cooked 2 cells and that the brake light had blown. The bike also will not push start.

The fuses are fine and after replacing the batterie I started hunting for the problem the problem, with no electrical knowledge I must add.

Is there anyone that can help me?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Yes, there's lot's of threads on the subject if you'll search.

First, verify the battery is good -- just because it's new doesn't mean anything.

And not to sound smart ass, but check your cutoff switch. There's two kinds of riders - those that have overlooked the cutoff in the off position and those that are going to.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, there's lot's of threads on the subject if you'll search.

First, verify the battery is good -- just because it's new doesn't mean anything.

And not to sound smart ass, but check your cutoff switch. There's two kinds of riders - those that have overlooked the cutoff in the off position and those that are going to.
I think there are 2 other kind of riders to add the kind who have overlooked the cutoff switch and will admit it and the kind that wont;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts