Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Just wrecked my bike to shreds a couple of weeks ago. Took a brief hiatus, and have decided that I'm ready to be out there again.

I've decided on the KLR over the DR650, which I think may be the right decision. Therefore, my joining of this forum!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I have both, good bikes either...Lots of Bay Area folks round this forum, welcome to the club.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks dude! Banking on picking up an '08 tonight! Pics to come

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No sir. San Francisco, and the region more broadly known as The Bay Area.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
No sir. San Francisco, and the region more broadly known as The Bay Area.

Sir?? :p That might be a first for me here at this forum.. :) (yeah, I'm a guy)
Naw, I was just yanking your chain, and wishing you a fond welcome here.. As mentioned, there's a pretty good population of Bay area members here, and tons of info..

Feel free to ask questions, and I hope you'll find this forum more like sitting around in somoeone's garage, rather than getting yelled at for asking a question that was asked by someone else 8 months ago.. Ask away!!

And when you get 15 posts in, you'll be able to toss photos up of your new steed!! (we have the 15 post rule to combat spammers)

So, while the "Sir" comment is pretty high on the :bsmeter: it's still appreciated, and again, Welcome!! :thumb:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA! I had a feeling you were messing around.

Glad to know I can ask the Qs. I know I'll have plenty, as I'm crossing over to the world of dual sport after being on a cruiser for my first year of riding.

I'll make sure to reference the bs meter prior to using sir so liberally! PEACE! :)

·
Missed Gear
1,193 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Nice to have another member from the SFC!

-m

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Cabrito! Psyched on this KLR community. I trust there's plenty of riding around our region?

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Welcome to the insanity!

TONS of places to ride up here!

Take care, and ride safe!

MB4

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Excellent! Thanks Mark. Just secured the '08! Pickin' it up Saturday AM!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts