Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all .. My name is Robert an I live on a farm east of Esperance Wa .. I own a 08 Klr 650 and a 2013 URAL sidecar Outfit that My dog Missie ride with me everywhere I've done a few trips with the longest done from Esperance to Albany to Hyden then back to Esperance .. Been up to Kalgroolie (weekend away) I'm planin a trip to Kalgroolie with the URAL for a long weekend soon .. My Klr 650 has had a fair share of Farkles gone onto it from Staintune pipe , Rekluse clutch , B&B bash plate , Sw Motec crash bars , tall Kawa screen , Karoo tyres , Cogent Moab rear shocks and progressive fronts , Odessery battery , Klr dash with a Trailtech Vapour stealth computer , fork brace , alloy top box , 16 front an 42 rear cogs , HID lights (hi an low) , 2inch Rox anti-vibe bar risers , LED indictcator mod , 3x 12 volt outlets , rear master guard , rear number plate relocation , Sw Motec centre stand , Denali LED lights , home made alloy tray under top box for Missie ( my blue heeler dog) to sit on(in) and a lambs wool rug for my ass and Missie to sit on .. The things I take along all the time is a Kingcrome bumbag tool set and campin I use a Oztrail classic 3 dome tent with a swag with a sleepin bag inside all rolled up .. That's bout what I have done sofar :50:
....................................... :t1202: lol .................................................

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts

UralTouristKlr650guy: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi there all .. My name is Robert an I live on a farm east of Esperance Wa ...

Welcome UralTouristKlr650guy, try saying that 5 times fast!

Mind if I just call you Robert? :60:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts