Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am John from Pretoria, South Africa. Am a career soldier and have owned numerous bikes over the years. In 2009 I had a KLR and missed it since the day I sold it.
Recently I bought a 2011 model in really good nick and am really excited to be part of the KLR clan again.

I wish everybody from around the world happy trails, wish I could ride with each and every one of you!

·
Lifetime Member
2,484 Posts
Hello and welcome back to the KLR Kollective :)
Great bikes indeed, of all the bikes I've owned I feel most at home on the KLR!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi all

I am John from Pretoria, South Africa. Am a career soldier and have owned numerous bikes over the years. In 2009 I had a KLR and missed it since the day I sold it.
Recently I bought a 2011 model in really good nick and am really excited to be part of the KLR clan again.

I wish everybody from around the world happy trails, wish I could ride with each and every one of you!
Welcome back indeed! Glad you have a another Johnna.
Your place has some great riding opportunities. Don't spend too much time here and go and enjoy. Let those of us who will never make it there enjoy through you. :character00201:
At the moment and for the next 3 days I'm in a snow storm. Hence, I'll be doing the wife's bidding!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back indeed! Glad you have a another Johnna.

Your place has some great riding opportunities. Don't spend too much time here and go and enjoy. Let those of us who will never make it there enjoy through you. :character00201:

At the moment and for the next 3 days I'm in a snow storm. Hence, I'll be doing the wife's bidding!!

Haha thank you Squidly!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome Johnna. I have a nurse friend form South Africa and she says there is some great riding there. Here it is nice today but soon it will be 20F again. I don't have a good air filter anyway so riding is to risky.

Enjoy the forum and please post pictures of your adventures when you can.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Johnna. I have a nurse friend form South Africa and she says there is some great riding there. Here it is nice today but soon it will be 20F again. I don't have a good air filter anyway so riding is to risky.

Enjoy the forum and please post pictures of your adventures when you can.

Thanks Vinnie, it's starting to cool down here (we are going into winter) today was 86, looking forward to some excellent riding!

·
Registered
195 Posts
I had a friend from South Africa he was a pro golfer. Lost touch with him though.

Welcome.

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes and welcome back to KLR ownership. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. SA is a beautiful country.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts