Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Just found this site. Been riding the klr a couple years now. Having a blast. Haven't had a chance to fill in the profile or search or anything. Someone please do me a favor and post some links on a subframe repair. Broke the right side bolt Monday. I have SW Motec bars on my 09 klr650. Thanks all and looking forward to riding and wrenching with y'all!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hey everyone! Just found this site. Been riding the klr a couple years now. Having a blast. Haven't had a chance to fill in the profile or search or anything. Someone please do me a favor and post some links on a subframe repair. Broke the right side bolt Monday. I have SW Motec bars on my 09 klr650. Thanks all and looking forward to riding and wrenching with y'all!
Howdy!

Here's a thread on sub frame repair.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Spec! I've got things apart and lined up a welder for the tank bracket. I'm gonna go ahead and shim the valves so I'll order the shims and bolt kit at the same time.
I noticed you are a Christian worship leader. I'm the sound engineer for my church and love the worship music. What Christian artists do you listen to?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Thanks Spec! I've got things apart and lined up a welder for the tank bracket. I'm gonna go ahead and shim the valves so I'll order the shims and bolt kit at the same time.
I noticed you are a Christian worship leader. I'm the sound engineer for my church and love the worship music. What Christian artists do you listen to?

Just a guitar player actually. We've been doing a lot of Jesus Culture songs lately at church. Air1 is usually what's on my car radio.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts