Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi To All,

I'm looking forward to spending time on here and learning more about the KLR and you adventure riders. I will be hanging out in the Vendor section as I'm one of your new supporting sponsors - RRR Tool Solutions.

Best Regards, Gordon/RTS

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts

ToolGuy: Welcome to our little corner of the Net, the home of the world's most dedicated KLR 650 owners.

Reading is fun, but being involved is way better! Make us your online KLR 650 source.

Share your views, spread the word and bring your friends.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your KLR. You'll be able to show it off once you have 15 forum posts behind you.

Enjoy.

PS - If you haven't done so already please fill in your Location in the User CP under Edit Your Details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm west of Clemson, up near lakes Keowee and Jocassee. I'm a vintage bike collector and love restoring about as much as riding. I've got several old bikes that I still ride and two newer ones that I travel on. For road trips, a 2009 ST1300 and for the TAT or fire roads around Deals Gap/Tellico Plains I have a 2013 DR650. I'm a Kawasaki fan and have owned more that 20 of them over the last 10~12 years.

I can post photos, but you're welcome you to look at my restorations before/after on my website. You can check me out on the Vendor pages or go to www dot rrrtoolsolutions dot com

I look forward to sharing stories.

Thanks, Gordon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rodger that. I'm down by Hilton Head. Not much ADV riding here. I just listed two bikes on craigslist. One 1978 1/2 RM 250 1981 yz125. I own a bike shop so I have many bikes. Right now my fav's are BMW 2013 1200gs, and my 2014 KTM 250xc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts