Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just got an 08 with 1600miles and wanted to post up a greeting. Hope to learn and contribute to this forum, potentially meet up to crack a beer, and ride a trial with any WA memebers. Loving this bike so far. Getting back to my root (started on a endro DT175).

·
Premium Member
5,482 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Extrasample! Glad to hear you're enjoying the KLR. Man, you live in a great part of the state, close to the Olympics. Should be all kinds of good places to ride there! I was stationed at Ft. Lewis for four years and loved Washington. I'm sure most here would agree we'd enjoy seeing some photos of your rides and the scenery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Greets, are you anywhere close to libby mt?
Hey Basement Sorry for the slow response got confused about the mt question. Had a to look to see if you ment Libby mountain. Nope. I am west part of the state. Across the water from Seattle.
August I did a trip up into glacier nat park on my 79 Goldwing. Looking forward to another trip someday.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Extra,

I live in Port Orchard. I ride a '09 Blue/Black w/ 9000 miles.

Had it for 2 years since new. Love the bike, and there are some good roads and semi-roads to explore here in Kitsap. Hit me up. The KLR could use a little leg stretching outside the normal commute.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sound great. Will be contacting you. Living in Kitsap and having scratched the surface of the access roads and such, made me decide on this bike. Driving by on my street bike/ looking at maps of our area gets me pumped to explore off road regardless of weather.
Right now
Looking for a taller screen. Changing oil (today). Also digging into this sites forum info ect..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts