Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been riding and doing all my mechanical work for many years now. This is my 20th bike and first ever off road 2 wheeler. I'm a big Aprilia fan with an 08 RSV Factory and an 01 Futura still in the stall.

Found this blk 2011 w/ a tad less than 6k at work, decided to take it for a ride just like I do with most of 'em and when I got back... I decided it needed to be mine. Been riding it for 2 weeks now, even in sub 30°f temps. I've really enjoyed this bike and I think I'll have it for a long time.

Thanks,
Troy

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS for the last 20 years or so I've been called Hootie or Darius...

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a pic or 2.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
It appeared to me that you 'really needed' the showroom space it was taking up! ;)

That sure is one shiney 2011!
And I'm certain that you are glad the detail kid kept the "Back to Black" off of the tire treads.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It appeared to me that you 'really needed' the showroom space it was taking up! ;)

That sure is one shiney 2011!
And I'm certain that you are glad the detail kid kept the "Back to Black" off of the tire treads.
Lol, funny, in that top pic that day we were under a tornado warning so we decided to keep the preowns inside.

Yeah, a year or so ago when he came over, we had to stop him from doing that.:laugh3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts