Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike of M&K from .net.Thought I'd come over and participate here as well.Kay is here also as kaylr.Hope everyone is well.Don't want to loose touch with the people i'm just now getting familiar with.I haven't even figured out the other site and now gotta try and figure this one out :roll: But one thing I know for sure,if I need help,it's here.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike. I like your wifes username "kaylr". That works just right. Theres a few more people on here everyday. So far I think everyone has liked this place.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
posting gear question

:?: Where are we posting gear topics,like riding gear,farkles,etc

·
Registered
251 Posts
My guess would be the section "The Machine". Check it out. The owner, KLR650 is adding things to the site everyday.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'd probably put it in the Machine section.

seems like the best section.

welcome aboard.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey Mike! Welcome. Oh BTW, your bride gave me some great tips to surprise my wife with a scooter. Very insightful, that one!
Jamie

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi guys, Kay here-the other half of M&K from .net--so glad we found you :D -- -all because I was keeping check on what happened to paper --missed that cute little chubby face avatar(before he changed to the ham beer one) and the bacon threads. Glad to be here -it was getting a bit soap opera like on the other one but I'll stay for my "wimmens" forum friends--(great gals)and I like the rules up front here-felt like there was some unwritten rules over there that being new only a few months we didn't know about--I had gotten afraid to post anything-and was afraid to ask . Missed you guys and your posts-I was only gone for three days and was way lost as to where everyone went. Anyway, I am hoping this will be a happier site and a little less offensive to women than some.Don't take that wrong guys-it's just somedays it was a bit much even for us non-prissy crazy KLR girls. There are more girls out here reading than you think--just look how many suddenly popped up on the wimmens forum that were there all along that maybe felt out of place and didn't post. . I keep waiting for Swish to pop up TOBJ! Have a good one all!! :mrgreen: Kay

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jamie,looks like it went off very smooth.Nice bike,and she looked vaaaary surprised.Ya,My Kay is alot of fun.She keeps me on my toes. :lol:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey
Mike&Kay....

Swish should be along shortly.. :shock: NO that wasnt a joke about her heighth !

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
GreenGene said:
Welcome, M & K!

BTW... nice save, Joe! :lol:

Uh...that wasn't a save.....
:shock: :x

:lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
klrmike said:
Mike of M&K from .net.Thought I'd come over and participate here as well.Kay is here also as kaylr.Hope everyone is well.Don't want to loose touch with the people i'm just now getting familiar with.I haven't even figured out the other site and now gotta try and figure this one out :roll: But one thing I know for sure,if I need help,it's here.
Sorry to miss your ride and camping trip a couple weeks ago. I hope to catch up with you two sometime.

Brian

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi ya Blimpman,glad to hear from ya.I think Kay and I are going to host a ride at our place in the spring.Plenty of room for camping with hot showers.Not such a long way to go for most of the riders.Now I'll post on both sites to catch everyone.

·
Registered
65 Posts
klrmike said:
Hi ya Blimpman,glad to hear from ya.I think Kay and I are going to host a ride at our place in the spring.Plenty of room for camping with hot showers.Not such a long way to go for most of the riders.Now I'll post on both sites to catch everyone.
Sounds Great!! I'll be looking forward to it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts