Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, another person from KLRNET. I have a 2001 KLR650 in classic green. Bought my first bike in 1976 (Suzuki GT380) when I was 20. I have owned a lot of Guzzis, a few BMW's, Yamahas. Right now I have beside the KLR a 98 Triumph 900 Sprint EX, a 1977 Moto Guzzi 850 LeMans and a cb350 someone gave me. I bought the KLR because I sold my SR500 and wanted another thumper but newer and better off road.
I have a friend who rides older airheads and Triumphs and he likes going down dirt roads to prove how mush better his older bikes are, being smaller and lighter. Well no more! He now eats my dust.
Anyway nice to be here. :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome...

You find alot of friendly people here with alot of KLR knowledge. Questions are usually answered very well.

Good luck!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome Steven,
Finally, someone older then me. You don't have KLRGunn to kick around anymore :lol:

·
Registered
650 Posts
KLRGunn said:
Welcome Steven,
Finally, someone older then me. You don't have KLRGunn to kick around anymore :lol:
Him being older aint gonna stop that.. ya longhaired hippy codger !! with all due respect. :mrgreen:

oh and WELCOME STEVE ! :cool:

·
Registered
477 Posts
theotherbigjoe said:
KLRGunn said:
Welcome Steven,
Him being older aint gonna stop that.. ya longhaired hippy codger !! with all due respect. :mrgreen:

oh and WELCOME STEVE ! :cool:
Heyyy, I resemble that remark.........No, I really do resemble that remark.... :mrgreen:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts