Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I am eric70412. I have a 2000 KLR 650. I have 18,000 mi. on mine. I bought it new back in 2000. Never had a major problem with it so far. Just the minor routine things that go wrong so far. It was my first street bike that I have ever owned. I mainly ride it on the road but every now and then ill come across a nice trail that sparks my curiosity and I have to check it out. I pretty much go every where and anywhere on my bike.

I actually got my motorcycle license with this bike. Which made the driving part very easy I must say. I absolutley love it. I would definatly consider on buying another 1. I also have a 05 Honda VTX 1800C That I purchased new a couple of years ago. I actually have more fun riding the KLR...lol But the VTX is nice for the long highway rides. Well I am 34yrs old, from Uniontown Pennsylvania. I really like this site and I appreciate all the info that is provided on it..

Thanks alot,

Eric

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Welcom Eric! I've seen some articles about some nice riding in PA. Did a little touring thru PA on my '95 back in '98.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts