Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure where to post this.

I might be riding to Hollister this Saturday to go to Corbin and have my seat fit. Let me know if you are interested in riding. If you haven't been to Corbin's you are missing a part of motorcycling history, past and current. Also the food is good in their very well done Diner.
I am leaving from Sacramento and taking I-5 it is 154 miles to Corbin's. Hopefully I can get a coastal ride in on the way back.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sounds like fun, except for the I-5 part. I don't take any interstates on my bike, unless I can totally help it. So far... I've found a back road to everywhere I've gone. I've got a car for the freeway. I-5 is 90+mph, and that's just the semi's. Wind gusts out there on the west side also suck.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Biker Scout said:
Sounds like fun, except for the I-5 part. I don't take any interstates on my bike, unless I can totally help it. So far... I've found a back road to everywhere I've gone. I've got a car for the freeway. I-5 is 90+mph, and that's just the semi's. Wind gusts out there on the west side also suck.
The I-5 thing is to save time. I made it to Corbin's in 2hrs 5 min last time. The return trip should be non-freeway.

·
Registered
650 Posts
their in Hollister?..
I thought they were in Gilroy or Morgan Hill.
did they move?

oh, and no can go for me. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
theotherbigjoe said:
their in Hollister?..
I thought they were in Gilroy or Morgan Hill.
did they move?

oh, and no can go for me. :mrgreen:
Hollister for the last nine years if I remember correctly. Nice place for an industrial area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts