Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious about your other vehicles. I'll start.

4+4+2+2+3+2=17

The Lockjaws have 17.

1) '05 Ford Focus hatchback
2) '69 Karmen Ghia (trying to sell)
3) '08 KLR
4) '73 Honda CB450 (sort of trying to sell?:ashamed0001:)
5) Kawasaki trike for the bruiser.
6) Huffy cruiser for the Mrs.

If you'd like, I'd be curious what you miss, too. I miss my 96 Dodge Dakota Pickup and my Kymco People 150. The rest, don't miss at all. I had a Geo Prism once. Don't tell anyone. :ashamed0001:

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I'm refusing to use bicycles.. Motor vehicles, only..

Six motorcycles=12
Scion xB - 4
Toyota T100 - 4
Honda TRX250 Recon - 4

total of 24...

On top of that is another pair on my boat trailer, 4 on my push lawnmower, 4 on my riding lawnmower, a pair on my snowblower, and an unknown amount on my Polaris snowmobile.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm refusing to use bicycles.. Motor vehicles, only..

Six motorcycles=12
Scion xB - 4
Toyota T100 - 4
Honda TRX250 Recon - 4

total of 24...

On top of that is another pair on my boat trailer, 4 on my push lawnmower, 4 on my riding lawnmower, a pair on my snowblower, and an unknown amount on my Polaris snowmobile.

Your boat trailer is motorized?? Sweet

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
I didn't actually count it, or the lawn mowers or snow blowers.. My push lawn mower's wheels, snow blowers wheels, and boat trailer's wheels are just along for the ride.. I guess I could have put the riding mower in with the other stuff since it carries me, but since it's not "legal" to drive down the road or trail, I left it off.

I only counted the legal motorcycles, car, truck, and quad.. In other words, something I can ride to a tavern.. Which still confuses me, since I ride my snowmobile to the tavern more than any other vehicle.. (different "rules" when it comes to drinking and snowmobiles) My snowmobile has lots of wheels, but none contact the trail.. (and I don't get hammered on the sled.. I enjoy stopping for a beer every hour or so, but far from actual "drinking".. Remember, I'm from Wisconsin. We get a quantity discount):D

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
5 - '93 Honda Accord
5 - '93 Chevrolet S10
2 - '05 Kawasaki KLR650
2 - '06 Suzuki V-Strom DL1000
8 - 4 Bicycles
4 - 4 Bicycle racing wheels
4 - Craftsman Motorcycle Jack
4 - 2 Automotive Hydraulic Jacks
2 - 35 Gallon Compressor
2 - 20 Gallon Compressor
4 - Black & Decker Electric lawnmower
3 - Black & Decker Electric edger
2 - Garbage can
2 - Lawn clipping can
2 - Recycle can
2 - Vacuum cleaner
8 - 2 Lower Toolboxes
4 - Moving Dolly
4 - Appliance Hand Truck
12,000 - 3,000 (approximately) Diecast vehicles

12,067 (approximately)

·
Registered
111 Posts
5 - '93 Honda Accord
5 - '93 Chevrolet S10
2 - '05 Kawasaki KLR650
2 - '06 Suzuki V-Strom DL1000
8 - 4 Bicycles
4 - 4 Bicycle racing wheels
4 - Craftsman Motorcycle Jack
4 - 2 Automotive Hydraulic Jacks
2 - 35 Gallon Compressor
2 - 20 Gallon Compressor
4 - Black & Decker Electric lawnmower
3 - Black & Decker Electric edger
2 - Garbage can
2 - Lawn clipping can
2 - Recycle can
2 - Vacuum cleaner
8 - 2 Lower Toolboxes
4 - Moving Dolly
4 - Appliance Hand Truck
12,000 - 3,000 (approximately) Diecast vehicles

12,067 (approximately)
How about some pics of this massive collection? That'd be awesome to see! Do you display them or are they all packed away safely?

Oh, and for me it's:

2 cars- 10 (1 spare each)
4 bikes- 8
8 mtrcles-16
1 extra KLR wheel- 1

Total 35

·
Administrator
8,267 Posts
I'm not going to count bicycles...

4 Ford F-250
4 Camry
4 Scion XD
4 Triumph Spitfire
2 KLR

LJ - A '69 Karmann Ghia? Nice.

TOBJ - You work too hard...

Tom

p.s. I miss the CX500 and the '64 Corvair Spyder the most.

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Joe's picture reminded me of the two wheels used to roll my kayak to and from the water.
+2
And the one wheel trailer I want to tow.
+1 (someday)

I no longer collect Diecast (its a disease and wasted time). I used to display them though boxed up most of them and stored them until someone else wants them.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
5 if you count only fossil fuel burning vehicles....

'07 Silverado LT 4X4 (stealth white of course, but that grey heated leather interior and BOSE sound is Niccccceeeeeeee)
'73 Nova SS (yep, Dad bought it new in '73, but didn't plan on the 383 stroker and the drag setup ;-)
'06 Harley VRSCR (never thought I'd own a HD but a VROD is NOT a HD, it's a Porsche or so I've been told)
'95 GPZ1100 (perfect bike that replaced the '88 ZX10, found it here in CO with only ~450 miles on it)
'96 KLR650 (newest toy and enjoying spending all the money I saved, buying a used one, for custom upgrades, boys never grow up).

Non-Fossil Fuel: Mongoose Aluminum Frame Off Road bike....

...back to the garage to keep working on that KLR upgrade!

John

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Joe's picture reminded me of the two wheels used to roll my kayak to and from the water.
+2
And the one wheel trailer I want to tow.
+1 (someday)

I no longer collect Diecast (its a disease and wasted time). I used to display them though boxed up most of them and stored them until someone else wants them.
You should pick up a copy of this month's Car and Driver Paper, especially if you're on the road working and need something to read! There is an article about the psycho Hot Wheels collectors in it. Personally, my brother ripped off a bunch of Hot Wheels I had as a kid and sold them on ebay for WAY more money than I expected and would have rather kept them. Weird article, I mean paying ~$1000's for Hot Wheels, you've got to be kidding me! Dude, grow up, buy a real vehicle, and join the "real" world!

John

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Don't you guys carry a spare on your automobiles? 4 + 1

HotWheels. I paid $50 what what turned out to be five unpainted unassembled VW Bus'. I was offered $5,000 for them. I kept one and gave the other four to very good friends.

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LJ - A '69 Karmann Ghia? Nice.
The inside is thrashed, but the outside is nice and it runs well. Fun little car. Funny, it's the only vehicle I've every driven that actually seems to attract women. Karen loves it. It needs to be sold though. If I had the money to fix up the interior, I might. Then again, I might not. Definitely a pretty little car, though.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Gotta Buick Rendezvous, hers (Looks like the bastard child of a minivan and an SUV.)
My Mitsu Galant,
A Vespa,
and of course the KLR. (Although I use only one wheel as much as possible !!!)

Shwing,
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeap

·
Registered
39 Posts
16 for me.
4+4+4+2+2=16

2010 Lexus ES350 (wifes)
1997 Jeep Cherokee XJ (daily driver and OBX fishing car)
1985 Chevy longbed (trash truck,drive it to work when it's full)
2006 KLR650
2001 KLR650

Pics to follow after 5 more post.:58::58:
The above are subject to change along with the weather....Al

1 - 20 of 20 Posts