Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a new to me 07 today. i don't find an owner's manual (really wouldn't know where it was located). figgered i'd have a few questions that i'm sure ya'll could help with. anyway, i started riding in 1976 beginning with a 125 street trail and moved on to street bikes in 79 w/a 400, then 550, then 750, then 1100 and now a 1200 street bike. haven't been back to "off-roading" since going to the street. i guess i really bought the klr mainly to commute back and forth to work with the assumption that fuel economy had to be better than anything else in the driveway. i also live in the country so i should have access to back roads and maybe some trails. i'm a lifelong kawi fan and was thinking the klr was a fairly reliable machine with hopefully enough umph to get outta it's own way. looking forward to visiting with ya'll in the near future...

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Ha! Great handle there Skidmark! Welcome to the forum. This forum is loaded with friendlies that will help in any way they can. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Welcome! Get a clymer manual and ask as many Q's as you can think of. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just sayin' HI to "YOU ALL" in an expedient manner...much like the locals here in Arkansas!

anyway, thanx for the welcomes and all the knowledge i've perused thus far on your site. am currently just getting used to the bike riding it back and forth to work and learning it's high and low points. a little premature, but i feel like me and the klr will have a long, pleasant relationship. got a clymer coming but i'm sure i'll be hitting "ya'll" up for pointers, tips, and other related info in the very near future...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts