Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Biker Scout said:
That's nice... no one cares. Just play nice, contribute positively and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine.
fair 'nuf, do the same and I'm down wit dat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
larryboy said:
skiphunt said:
Biker Scout said:
That's nice... no one cares. Just play nice, contribute positively and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine.
fair 'nuf, do the same and I'm down wit dat.
group hug? :lol:
Don't worry.. I won't be around much. Still kicking myself over all the time I threw into the dark internet void over that last debacle.

Here's to fresh starts? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
skiphunt said:
larryboy said:
skiphunt said:
Biker Scout said:
That's nice... no one cares. Just play nice, contribute positively and I'm sure we'll all get along just fine.
fair 'nuf, do the same and I'm down wit dat.
group hug? :lol:
Don't worry.. I won't be around much. Still kicking myself over all the time I threw into the dark internet void over that last debacle.

Here's to fresh starts? :)
fresh starts? i'm game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
I have no idea of what you speak.... but I'm sure with only a couple of guys in here we can all get along...... yeah right!!! lol Let the fun begin!! 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
X6_Hustler said:
I have no idea of what you speak.... but I'm sure with only a couple of guys in here we can all get along...... yeah right!!! lol Let the fun begin!! 8)
I plan on gettin' along. All that tusslin' really sucks it out of your psyche. I'd rather just get along.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,453 Posts
Skip who! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
284 Posts
Har!!! I knew that was coming TOBJ.....lol

No, this isn't Zrod although I have ridden with him if that helps..... 1st hint.

For what its worth, I checked into the "posts" in question and just have to say you guys are aok in my book!! Hoora!

Larryboy...... you are the master!!! Anybody that gets banned as you did just can't be all bad.

Anybody figured out who KLR650 is yet?

I surmise it be somebody we know..... but so far they hain't talkin. 8)


X6-HUSTLER
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top