Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get an '09 KLR650, Versys, and CBR100RR (That oughtta' cover most all the bases.). I'm actually settling down from the hyper-bikes and getting back to the simple and fun. So far, so good. In any event, I've had a ton of bikes, of all types, including an '05 Killer. I'm just scratching up some info. on the "new" KLR. I've heard rumors of some problems. Nothing new for a new model there, I know. Still, it seems prudent to research a bit.

I'll see you around.

Chris

-BTW, to anyone interested, the Versys is the best balanced bike I've ever owned. Highly recommended. I am seriously considering getting 2 V's, and setting one up for Adventure-touring duties, along w/the other V and the RR. I"ll probably go KLR, though. That's the current plan. It's always subject to revision. Man, I love this stuff!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm fairly new here too. But it's a good place. I don't think You'll be disappointed with the KLR. Now that I'm past the "500 mile under 4K rpm" break-in, there is a lot more power on tap. Nobody's been able to keep up with me yet.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to leave the world of competition. Just riding for fun. So goes the plan, anyway...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts