Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having read through some of the forums you guy's seem like suitable mutants to share some stories with.Been into bikes my whole life (older brothers to thank for that) had a few great bikes , lost a few great bikes (ex wives to thank for that). Currently I have an 80 CBX 98 Valkyrie 06 Hayabusa just got rid of a RM250 to buy you guessed it a KLR 650. My master plan is to ride from Vancouver to La Paz take the ferry to Mazatlan stay for awhile then back to canada. Any tips from the experianced ones would be appreciated. The 08 KLR seems like a good choice and @ 6600 is not a bad price they were basically that 8 yrs ago. But an 06 07 for 2 or 3 grand less buys lots of tacos and cervezas. Wadda yaall think

·
Administrator
3,563 Posts
Take the CBX! well I understand why you wouldn't. Can't go wrong with the KLR and that's coming from a CBX'er.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey BC'er

Your probably still riding !

It warmed up to -12 c today in Winter Peg, my KLR is well frozen in for the the remainder of the season....sounds like you have way too much time on your hands to go on a trip like that.

signed jealous

BackRoader

1 - 5 of 5 Posts