Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No ,not that kind---getcher minds outta the gutter!!!!
OK, anyone on here have a pic of ol Hustler?????You know---X6 ---He says I'll never see one-I'm bettin him wrong!!! Surely one of you guys have ridden with him and have a pic! He don't scare me nary a bit---don't let him scare you---post it!!! Let's put a face to this dastardly dude!!
Ignore his fits:character0029:
don't runaway:animal0019:

how ugly could he be????:animal0034:

He always lurking in the shadows:character00271:

I say bring him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Kay

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I know Kay won't fall for just any old photo..... gotta have PROOF.

Proof. Proof. Proof.....

heh.. heh...... :animal0034:
Yeah...:character00231: We posted our pics....

PROOF...where's yours????

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess a speed square was really primitive for ya then????:)

I have worked with guys that like to mess with me and give me measurements they think extreme--especially when shimming something---11/32----9/16 you know-then they throw in that 4/8---8/16-HaHa--I just give it to them--I guess since I am a girl they think I can't read a tape measure..We did have one young guy that cut something for us one day and he cut it too short and we gave it back to him and told him and he tried to cut it again----no kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad the speed square worked for you---I noticed the 14 year old using it the other day cutting some wood--made me proud --guess we taught him something.:) He wants me to help him make a bike ramp this weekend---not all moms get asked to do that--I feel special --I guess in a teenagers book I'm Kewl--:cool:

By the way--which shell station????

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
:mad0235:

Marty? :confused:

Is that you? :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wow, I leave for 9 days and this is what happens, come on, can't we all just get along:)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
we are getting along, we're just short on smilies. :character00201:
+1 on the smiley thing -yeh,Gunn, we're just bantering here --stuck in the snow-not on some cool trip like you to keep us busy!!!! Looking forward to those pics!!! Kay

·
Registered
477 Posts
+1 on the smiley thing -yeh,Gunn, we're just bantering here --stuck in the snow-not on some cool trip like you to keep us busy!!!! Looking forward to those pics!!! Kay
I will start a trip report here, but if you want a sneak peak, I started one on AVDRider before I left and posted some pics there today. I am still on the road and am at a friends house in Redding California. I will leave tomorrow and make it past Portland and should be home friday sometime. 700 miles to go. Heres a link.. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208051

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Wow, I leave for 9 days and this is what happens, come on, can't we all just get along:)

It's that Hustler dood again:rolleyes:

yeah, it's Hustler's fault!;)

Glad you had fun, Gun! :)

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Get along? What the heck is that? I like banter myself. Banter banter banter.... see how that rolls off the ole keyboard?

What the heck is banter anyway?

Am I doing ok with banter?

I sure don't want to have to get along with anybody. Too old and cranky.:mad0235:

Where are my smilies?????????????????:character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029: :character0029:
Take notes Kay...

He's old and cranky
He likes banter
lives near a shell station (now that oughta narrow it down some) :rolleyes:

anymore hints on the board I missed? Sometimes ya gotta :character00110: down the answers.:evilgrin0007:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BUMP!!!! still need a pic of ol Hustler------come on guys!!!

Hey X6--thought I forgot didn't ya????:) :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts