Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of my rides '88 VLX 600, in addition to a '04 FXDWG, '03 V-Star 650, '01 Ninja 250, and an '85 Rebel 250

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
klr650 said:
This is one of my rides '88 VLX 600, in addition to a '04 FXDWG, '03 V-Star 650, '01 Ninja 250, and an '85 Rebel 250

I want a 250 Ninja.. I want to put hard bags on it and tour with it, just because it can.. 8)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen a guy here that goes to UGA who put a set of concourse hardbags on his ninja 250. It didnt look all that bad, but it dose away with passenger ability.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey........ But I can still have fun

·
Registered
595 Posts
Ah, but you can't see anything you want. Go anywhere you want. Dual Sporting is the last bastion of ultimate freedom! Almost as good as having a horse you can ride into town with.

·
Registered
650 Posts
klr650 said:

I can do that....in the dirt :twisted:

Just fun'in ya. :wink:

there's a pic around that shows a KLR doing a wheelie up a rutted road, with a sport biker on the pavement looking on..

it's worth 1,000 words..

·
Registered
173 Posts
theotherbigjoe said:
there's a pic around that shows a KLR doing a wheelie up a rutted road, with a sport biker on the pavement looking on..

it's worth 1,000 words..
That's a cool pic, fer sure. I should have copied it when I saw it. I've been trying to get my streety brother interested in DS bikes and it'd be great to send it to him. :twisted:

·
Registered
143 Posts
klr650 said:

I'm not the sharpest tree in the forest, but if you replace the helium in your rear tire with air, you will get better traction............

·
Registered
66 Posts
Biker Scout said:
You mean this one?

Sorry, but I have to steal your photo so I can send it to a few friends that keep wondering why I want a KLR. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

·
Registered
14 Posts
JaySoy said:
This is where it is at!

I'd kill to ride that kind of terrain!! Come to think of it, I'd probably get killed!

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts