Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bob Iger the CEO of Disneyland earned $66 million last year. That's $180,821.92 a day. Every hour the dude is alive, sleeping or whatever, he makes $7,534.25, twenty four hours a day.

Note: The median salary of a Disney employee is $46,127.00. About 15 bucks an hour.

·
Premium Member
5,506 Posts
I'd say if you're making $46,127 a year you're making a lot more than $15 an hour.

I get your point, tho.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Maybe the employees ought to hound their union representatives to work out a better 'profit sharing' agreement with management.

Maybe I ought to apply for a job with Disney! But I don't think I'd survive being surrounded by that many people both at work & home and everywhere in-between for very long.

·
Premium Member
5,506 Posts
It's unlikely a commissar came to these peoples' homes and informed them they would be working for Disney the rest of their lives or be sent to a re-education camp. Come to think of it, too bad that didn't happen to me as I'd be quite happy with that median Disney salary, myself.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe the employees ought to hound their union representatives to work out a better 'profit sharing' agreement with management.

Maybe I ought to apply for a job with Disney! But I don't think I'd survive being surrounded by that many people both at work & home and everywhere in-between for very long.
If I got that job, I'd put in my two weeks notice the day I was hired and never work again. I could live on two weeks pay.

·
Administrator
3,568 Posts
These guys are never truly happy and when you finally check out you leave with the same as you came in with - nothing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts