Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wanted to post some pictures of my first ride on my motorcycle:)
Today was the first day I really got to ride it and it was soooo much FUN!
I got to ride in the rain, and on some dirt!

:character00201:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bullfrog painted my TW for me:16a: Doesn't it look so much better! He worked really hard on it and did an awesome job. My hubby is so GREAT:15:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks like a bike fit for a Ninja girl!!!!
You better keep that ol bullfrog around!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Awesome.... That bike looks like an absolute perfect fit for you. How is the power output? Will it be able to cruise the backroads at 50ish?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome.... That bike looks like an absolute perfect fit for you. How is the power output? Will it be able to cruise the backroads at 50ish?
I love this bike! Now even more, since it is black:animal0034: I got on the highway with it and it will let you get it up to 60MPH with no problems. I really don't want to go any faster on it. I'm not sure how it would react. Bullfrog has gone faster on it and he says 60 is the fastest it will go smoothly.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Yeah, that thing looks wicked in black. I have considered looking for one of those for my wife, but she hasn't decided if riding is something she really wants to try or not. That initial fear is always a huge hurdle to overcome.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Black Urban Assault Vehicle

Greetings!

I see you too have a black and silver 2007 KLR. Great minds think alike. Black is always a good choice and usually sells well.

Regards
MIB

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, that thing looks wicked in black. I have considered looking for one of those for my wife, but she hasn't decided if riding is something she really wants to try or not. That initial fear is always a huge hurdle to overcome.
If she decides to do it she will not regret it! I thought at first that maybe driving a motorcycle wouldn't be for me. But I tried the motorcycle safety course and after that I was hooked. I went through the course to see if it would be fun and to see if I could do it. After that I knew I had to have my own motorcycle. The good thing about starting out with a tamer bike is it isn't intimidating. I have fallen twice..once in the sand and once on gravel.. and it really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I think that is what scares people the most about riding motorcycles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts