Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a classic clip and I hope I too one day will be able to join a few buddies and ride at their age!!!

Yes I know it's old now too....but well worth a revisit......imho:13:

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Willys,

I like the whole concept. One caveat, I want to do this as many times as possible from this moment on. The whole purpose is to enjoy life as best as you can in the best means possible. Perhaps, one day, we will ride together.

Snakeboy66

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm again working on the paperwork to be able to enjoy the warm climate during the winter months.....so you never know...? I've been to Alcatraz once already and fully enjoyed the visit....lol. No as a guest unofficially not for real.....thank god! I would love to ride the west coast highway on my bike. We did it in a rental car and the entire time all I could think of was.....damn this would be great on my bike!

I love to ride long distances to see far off things that most never get to see or experience.:13:

·
Registered
901 Posts
I'm again working on the paperwork to be able to enjoy the warm climate during the winter months.....so you never know...? I've been to Alcatraz once already and fully enjoyed the visit....lol. No as a guest unofficially not for real.....thank god! I would love to ride the west coast highway on my bike. We did it in a rental car and the entire time all I could think of was.....damn this would be great on my bike!

I love to ride long distances to see far off things that most never get to see or experience.:13:
Do the PCH thing one year - and maybe because you're in the "neighborhood", hit up some of the National Parks in California - Yosemite, Redwood, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia...

Heck, you could even throw in Death Valley if you were feeling really adventurous.

Then, on another year, set up a trip to Utah to hit up the five national parks here: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef. And as long as you're in the vicinity, hit up the north rim of the Grand Canyon.

:13:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I love this video. I've seen it before--and now that I'm 63--makes me want to ride as much as possible while I still can!!! LOL How cool to just climb on and riding with the buddies of your youth?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has taken me a serious car accident to finally realize this. Once I was semi crippled I realized I have only so many years of hobbies such as riding left in me before my neck screams stop! So get out while you can and enjoy life!!!!:13:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Love the video, book marked it..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts