Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out today helping Glenn mark the course for the COCR Heavy weight Dual Sport ride July 29th and got some pics of the Strom and me. I'll post another thread with info on the COCR ride.:)

It got dirty!:mad0235:

That puddle behind the bike is deeper than it looks!:29:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Now I know why you got a black strom--it makes all that mud show up sooooooo much better:evilgrin0007: looks like you were having fun, I haven't taken my strom out in the dirt yet-other than our driveway-especially with those stock tires;) that's why we kept the KLR's---gonna get a new seat though---corbin, here I come!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, you need to do something for your tush if it bothers you that bad. :16: I've got 2900 on the "V" already and so far only normal tush discomfort. Only material I've found the "V" lacking on is mud and in water. Seems to be a dry land creature.:) Unlike the KLR which eats up water crossings for breakfast!:character00268:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yeah, you need to do something for your tush if it bothers you that bad. :16: I've got 2900 on the "V" already and so far only normal tush discomfort. Only material I've found the "V" lacking on is mud and in water. Seems to be a dry land creature.:) Unlike the KLR which eats up water crossings for breakfast!:character00268:
I agree with you Builbit, A few weeks ago I rode 540 miles with another KLR and a 650 "V". On pavement and hard packed gravel he was ok but in the mud
he was .... well lets just say "Lucky". :)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts