Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 2001 for almost 2 years. The amount ive been able to ride it is appalling. Its been in the shop 4 times since I bought it and each time I get it back it will work for about 1-2 months before the same issue resurfaces or a new problem arises. This last time I rode it for 1 week before it crapped out. I have tried a couple different shops. Looking for someone in the Richmond area with some knowledge or recommendations.

· Administrator
4,625 Posts
Can you describe the problem? Certainly shouldn’t take 4 attempts to fix the same problem so probably good you aren’t taking it back to the shop.

Reactions: MN Willie

· Premium Member
12,573 Posts
Without detailed & reasonably accurate descriptions of it ails, we can't even help with diagnosis of problem(s).

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey all
thanks for replying to my message
Maybe I wasnt clear. I am looking for a Richmond local to help me with my bike when I have problems with it I cannot diagnose or fix on my own. (It would also be cool to hook up with another local rider)
Cheers

· Administrator
4,625 Posts
Sounded like you are having recurring problems from your first post and thus our questions.

· Premium Member
12,573 Posts
Maybe I wasnt clear. I am looking for a Richmond local to help me with my bike when I have problems with it I cannot diagnose or fix on my own. (It would also be cool to hook up with another local rider)
Cheers
Ask this group & make new friends,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts