Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I requested that Glenn remove my account from .net, and I let him know my feelings. I have nothing but respect for ALL the users over there, but I'm done.

I'm hoping that it doesn't get drug over here, but I'm afraid it will, and for that, I'm sorry.

Just so it's know ahead of time, all replies that I make to any written abuse here will be with bacon. If I'm going to get bitched at and cried at, I'm at least going to have fun with it..

Again, I'm sorry..
Paper

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forum drama is retarded.
I know.. I should have just let it go.. I'm blaming my job.. I was supposed to be in Bogalula, LA this week working, so I wouldn't have been home and would have been too busy to care..

But my job there got cancelled, and I had time.. Bad Paper!!! Bad..

I'll be in California next week, though..

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We gotcher back, hommes.

Jamie
Thanks, but no need..
As someone who's often informed people to take disagreements private, I should have stayed my original course and kept it private. I'm just really bummed that this happened, again. I really like the .net site and the people there.

I just don't understand why all the KLR site can't live in peace.. Oh, I know.. (stop it, Dan)...:mad:

·
Registered
206 Posts
The handle reads "Cool Handle 1"

on the bottom of the pan it says
"Commercial ALuminum Cookware, Toledo, OH"

I prefer Cast Iron myself but the pans we have in the house do a good job.

Brian

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!!
I prefer Cast Iron myself but the pans we have in the house do a good job.
My bacon pan is cast iron also, but the handle on that one caught my eye.

I've found myself gravitating towards flat bottom woks for most cooking anymore..

(Hey, it's off topic) :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've got a flat wok that I haven't used much. I really should though, they are pretty sweet. Actually I really just need to cook more, expand my horizons and all that jazz.

OH well, frozen stuff for a couple more months and then I can start getting fancy.
Buwahahahahahahaha!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm Confused

I've got a flat wok that I haven't used much. I really should though, they are pretty sweet. Actually I really just need to cook more, expand my horizons and all that jazz.

OH well, frozen stuff for a couple more months and then I can start getting fancy.
Buwahahahahahahaha!!!
What is the recipe for bacon stir fry using a wok? I've heard of peanut butter helper, but bacon stir fry, we must have more info. please?

Bill

1 - 20 of 21 Posts