Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

IMS from Arrowhead Motorsports

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Buildit 
#1 ·
Even after hearing all the horror stories about the P.I.T.A. factor of installing IMS tanks I bit the bullet and ordered a Black IMS tank from Arrowhead Motorsports.After I placed the order I saw the same tank on KLR650.com with free shipping and the same tank on justanks.com for 209.00
I hate when that happens.
On the DSNKLR_650 group I have read about Arowheads legendary service and fast shipping,but I have yet to see any fast shipping or legendary service myself.The last 3 orders that i got from Arrowhead took over a week and a half to get here and one item was the wrong item. Even after Arrowhead emailed to tell me that the item i ordered was the wrong item for what I was doing with it and I changed the item.....they sent the wrong item anyway. I was like WTF!! :mad0235:
What experiences do you all have with Arrowhead? Is it just me?
This time i emailed Arrowhead and told them I need that tank pronto for a road trip on july 4th week and to cancel the order if it is out of stock.
Regards,Gary

#5 ·
I think like any group they have their good days and bad days. However, I have also talked with the owner online before and he tries to be very helpfull and will often go the extra mile for real enthusiests.
As for the IMS tank, it took me less than an hour to do mine in sub zero weather, yet Meezhaf said it took him all day! Seems like a crap shoot, since he's a better mech. than I am. :)

#7 ·
Hey Jeff,buildit is always looking for klr parts
.i know he needs a new rear turn sig

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.