1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Honda VTX 1800c
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JJ

So does that mean you will be doing backflips soon Sprocket? :animal0024:
Get well soon!!.....justjeff
Morning JJ no I can,t do backflips now ,Think my doo hickey might be out of adjustment ,and no I don,t take prisoners ,lol good to hear from you guys have a good one :meme:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I have a slightly used painfull knee that I'm thinking of trading in....you can have......it's been paining since I walked into the truck body corner. Comes with a good Xray without any visible breaks.......MRI might be next to find out whats wrong with it.....but after that, it's yours.

I'm forced to stay up all night waiting for the power to come back on....I'm making my own at the moment but if it stops the sump pump will drown. We had a huge storm with loads of water here today.....just what we needed!
I was threatening to buy a sled, now I need to uncover the boat!!! The bike will never get any use if this crap keeps up!!!:think1::eek:fft::think1:

·
Honda VTX 1800c
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 12 ft fiberglass it yours for the taking ,

I have a slightly used painfull knee that I'm thinking of trading in....you can have......it's been paining since I walked into the truck body corner. Comes with a good Xray without any visible breaks.......MRI might be next to find out whats wrong with it.....but after that, it's yours.

I'm forced to stay up all night waiting for the power to come back on....I'm making my own at the moment but if it stops the sump pump will drown. We had a huge storm with loads of water here today.....just what we needed!
I was threatening to buy a sled, now I need to uncover the boat!!! The bike will never get any use if this crap keeps up!!!:think1::eek:fft::think1:
Hmmmmwhat did you do build in the lake ,bet you ride a KLR to lol::surrender::character0029:

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Note to self, never buy a house close to a lake again!!! We are 3000 feet away from Lake Simcoe........so they may as well have built it in the lake! It's up a bit but the footings I bet are slightly under lake level for a few months of the year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts