Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this might be in the wrong place, forgive me if it is.

Hey all.... I've been asked by quite a few members if I would sell my dash. I've decided to make 10 for my first batch. They will be will be water jet from aluminum painted gloss black, and will come complete with volt meter, 2 usb power ports, 1 conventional lighter style power port and an accessory on off switch. All marine grade and all are illuminated. I'll include all mounting hardware and instructions on how to wire to factory harness. All plug and play. Install is under 20 min if your familiar with re moving your front fairing.
I'll sell for $95, free domestic shipping included. I won't take any funds until they are ready to ship, which will be end of next week.
Please post any questions.
Also please place your name here if you would like one. I'll ship first come, first serve.

Thanks guys. I'll also post up better photos tomorrow. Resized952018092995174137_1550204282812.jpg Resized952018092995174137_1550204282812.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Where do you get your water jet cutting done? I've been looking around for this service at a reasonable price and have yet to find it…

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good afternoon Sam,
What are looking to have done? Pm me the file and Ill take a look for you

·
Premium Member
8,044 Posts
Click on "killerkaw" Hi-lited name, send him a PM (private message).

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: pdwestman

·
Premium Member
8,044 Posts
Hey guys, yes I still have some available and I just sent you a p.m. Also thank you for the help PD!
Your very welcome. I've steered a few from FaceBook your direction also, thru this forum posting.

So hopefully it helps the forum also with new members.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update Instrument cluster (dash) for sale

Going in three spray booth, another batch coming

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts