Kawasaki KLR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Yamaha MT-09 Tracer with off-road tyres; KTM390 Adventure; Honda VFR750 1993
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need to declare up-front that Frank and I own MotorCycle Cruise Controls and have developed fully electronic cruise control as an after-market accessory over the last 24 years. We sell worldwide from our website.

Over the years we have had a number of requests for cruise control for the KLR650, but never had access to a bike.

We have been focussing on Adventure bikes for some time and the KLR is an obvious candidate for cruise control for those riders challenged by pain caused by their favourite activity - as I am.

We have several active requests right now from overseas, but still no access to a bike here, so if you ever thought about having cruise control and you are close to Melbourne, Victoria, make contact please and we can discuss.

Our new kit for the Suzuki DR650 will be released soon.

Thanks,

Tony

·
Premium Member
2018 KLR650
247 Posts
Hi,

I need to declare up-front that Frank and I own MotorCycle Cruise Controls and have developed fully electronic cruise control as an after-market accessory over the last 24 years. We sell worldwide from our website.

Over the years we have had a number of requests for cruise control for the KLR650, but never had access to a bike.

We have been focussing on Adventure bikes for some time and the KLR is an obvious candidate for cruise control for those riders challenged by pain caused by their favourite activity - as I am.

We have several active requests right now from overseas, but still no access to a bike here, so if you ever thought about having cruise control and you are close to Melbourne, Victoria, make contact please and we can discuss.

Our new kit for the Suzuki DR650 will be released soon.

Thanks,

Tony
I am in Adelaide, not Melbourne, But keep us updated...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts