Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zane riding out of vancouver bc.new to the klr just purchased my 2007 from david howell,looking forward to getting out there on and off road.My bike has been outfitted well and taken care of .afew thing i would like to do are heated grips and add 12 volt adapter as well some extra led lights .I have a givi case on right now but am not a big fan when using as a daily commuter,thinking of the softer style bag system for travelling.Cheers Big Z

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Zane riding out of vancouver bc.new to the klr just purchased my 2007 from david howell,looking forward to getting out there on and off road.My bike has been outfitted well and taken care of .afew thing i would like to do are heated grips and add 12 volt adapter as well some extra led lights .I have a givi case on right now but am not a big fan when using as a daily commuter,thinking of the softer style bag system for travelling.Cheers Big Z

Welcome to the forum.

How's the weather up there? It was almost 70 here today! I'm not rubbing it in OK maybe just a bit... :animal0009:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vancouver weather

Today its 39 degrees or 6 celcius sunny with some clouds got to wash my truck and am getting excited about the bike show in abbotsford next week should be fun, lots to see and do.hopefully some smokin' deals on gear.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vancouver weather

Today its 39 degrees or 6 celcius sunny with some clouds got to wash my truck and am getting excited about the bike show in abbotsford next week should be fun, lots to see and do.hopefully some smokin' deals on gear.this weather is awesome for january it has rained for the last week cold grey and wet,the grass is really green though not the bc bud the grass grass.Thanks for the welcome look forward to chatting and making some more riding friends

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

How's the weather up there? It was almost 70 here today! I'm not rubbing it in OK maybe just a bit... :animal0009:
Spec, I don't ever hear you inquiring about the weather in the middle of July, LOL:50:

Welcome Big Z

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
Welcome! Ignore the smell. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trip Planning

Thanks Lock Jaw,-2 Celsius or 30 Fahrenheit this morning awesome sunrise ,truck frozen up pretty good,just have to stay in and have another cup of coffee.I have been looking on the net for a short trip in BC and have decided on the Harrison lake to whistler trip about 450km logging roads mostly and a few stream crossings with some man made hot spring stops along the way.If anyone has done it let me know what you thought...Big Z I know they close the road in the winter does anyone know when it opens?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts