Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They call me Bigdog cause I'm 6'4" and over 300lbs. What Marty calls "Security Squad Size"!
The KLR doesn't complain - great motorbike!

I rode a Honda CB175 back in high school in the seventies, then rode no more til last year. Bought the KLR on a friend's recommendation.
I did ten years military service - the first four in the USAF at Tyndall AFB, Fla. They wanted me to re-up back to the same place - I wanted to travel. So I re-upped with the USN for the next six years. I got to travel . . . :twisted:
Went to Votech and learned computer programming, then got on with the Florida Department of Education. Been here over fifteen years now.

Glad I came back to MC riding - it's been a blast. Meet lots of interesting people, see some mighty nice places!

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Bigdog57 said:
They call me Bigdog cause I'm 6'4" and over 300lbs. What Marty calls "Security Squad Size"!
The KLR doesn't complain - great motorbike!

I rode a Honda CB175 back in high school in the seventies, then rode no more til last year. Bought the KLR on a friend's recommendation.
I did ten years military service - the first four in the USAF at Tyndall AFB, Fla. They wanted me to re-up back to the same place - I wanted to travel. So I re-upped with the USN for the next six years. I got to travel . . . :twisted:
Went to Votech and learned computer programming, then got on with the Florida Department of Education. Been here over fifteen years now.

Glad I came back to MC riding - it's been a blast. Meet lots of interesting people, see some mighty nice places!

Welcome...we need a Security Squad in here...are you volunteering? That Marty cracks me up....he's on it too plus a few others I'd nominate!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts