Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the reason a family style site is important to me:

i work opposite hours from my wife. i like to send her links to my trip reports and such. my kid often sits and reads along with my wife. advrider isn't the cleanest of sites,but i'm able to turn off the avatars there,so that works okay for us.

so what say you?

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I too am looking for a safe site for anyone! I like to have my grandkids with me while I read through the posts, I also have a 12 year old niece that really owns a 75 wide glide, ( her dad passed and left it to her) and I like showing her the diffrent D/S bikes and ride reports.

And to be honest I am disapointed that people don't consider what their actions may do to someone else.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I indulge in barnyard humor in the proper context.

I was also raised to respect others that may not share that.

It has nothing to do with personal freedom, merely respect for others.

I'm keeping it clean out of respect to those that don't share my off the wall nonsense.

There is a time and place for everything.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I too hope this will be a place I can comfortably visit, a place without a lot of juvenile clutter. I like to joke and kid around as much as anyone, but I was taught to consider the thoughts and feelings of others before my own. I still maintain that the "me first" concept is a giant step backward, even though it's very pervasive in the world we know. Maybe we can make this site a retreat away from that. I hope so.

·
Registered
425 Posts
100% family friendly for the term of my ownership, I started this site with no promotion, and I am glad you guys have found your way over.

I run several forum across the net and I do not tolerate stupidity. I keep my forums clean so that anyone can have a enjoyable time.

Thanks

as always bring anything that needs tending to my attention.

·
Registered
11 Posts
klr650 said:
100% family friendly for the term of my ownership, I started this site with no promotion, and I am glad you guys have found your way over.

I run several forum across the net and I do not tolerate stupidity. I keep my forums clean so that anyone can have a enjoyable time.

Thanks

as always bring anything that needs tending to my attention.
Thanks!!!

Doug

1 - 9 of 9 Posts