Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Glad to see some folks that are sorely missed elsewhere. Well, when the party moves....
Here's my baby from a trip on Sat:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice!

Get some low-profile bark-buster handguards for that beast. Makes all the diff with the highway vibes, and wind stability.

I had the DFLEX ones.. but the hardware started rusting quickly.. so I couldn't recommend those completely.

·
Registered
153 Posts
skiphunt said:
Nice!

Get some low-profile bark-buster handguards for that beast. Makes all the diff with the highway vibes, and wind stability.

I had the DFLEX ones.. but the hardware started rusting quickly.. so I couldn't recommend those completely.
dont forget skip it all about protection to. I just dropped my bike four times off roading. no damage.

+1 on Dflex. there are awesome, cheap, easy to put on.

sorry to hijack. Great photo of the Girl.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
I have the d-flex on mine and had them on the wife's. They saved me from buying any more clutch levers on the wifes. After buying three levers I went to the d-flex and I didn't have to buy any more. :wink: I'm not saying other brands would be diffrent, I just went with the cheaper ones and they did the job. :wink:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, it's on the list. You can't see the front brake lever, but about 1/3 of it is missing! Thanks for the recommendations fellas!
Jamie

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just turned 17 years in June. Spent 3 as FF/EMT, then to medic school. Spent 3 as a medic/FF then promoted to Capt. Been doing that for just over 10 years.
Greatest job on earth. IMHO :D
How 'bout you?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Daddyjoe said:
I have the d-flex on mine and had them on the wife's. They saved me from buying any more clutch levers on the wifes. After buying three levers I went to the d-flex and I didn't have to buy any more. :wink: I'm not saying other brands would be diffrent, I just went with the cheaper ones and they did the job. :wink:
Where can you find the d-flex?? I have been searching the net and cant seem to locate them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts