Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since everyone else is doin' it I'll give it a try. I am danny31 this name comes from the bus I rode as a kid as well as the number I used during my 4 wheeler racin' days, before you wonder I was a little above average, had alot of fun, and spent way to much money then my son came along, and my wife, and I had a lifestyle change. No more spending money on us it was all about taking care of Ryan, now 14, and yes I am a PROUD father. Two years after Ryan, came Kelsey, and you hairy legged so, and so's better stay away, I have a gun, and know how to use it. I bought my KLR in May of 2005 it is an '04 model, and I love to ride it. She pitched me hard in June, and I broke my leg, but I am out, and about again. I met alot of folks that are now friends of mine {or at least I would like to think so} over at the other site, and look forward to meeting more of you. OK I am going to shut up now. PS there is a ride coming up this moth the weekend of the 20th, 21st, and 22nd everyone, and anyone is invited it will be held at the Blueridge Motorcycle Campground around Ashville, NC come join the fun. http://www.blueridgemotorcyclecamp.com/

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi Danny. Welcome to the site. I am sure you'll find lots of friendly folks here to answer all your KLR questions. :)

Noob

:D :shock: 8)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome Danny. The first thing you need to do is change your doohickey, then figure out what kinda oil you want to use, then buy some more guns.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
buddy2224 said:
Hi Danny. Welcome to the site. I am sure you'll find lots of friendly folks here to answer all your KLR questions. :)

Noob

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!"

Before you get all excited Brandon NO I don't think your pretty. :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
iyaoyas98 said:
Welcome Danny. The first thing you need to do is change your doohickey, then figure out what kinda oil you want to use, then buy some more guns.

Hey, I heard Kawasaki fixed the doo in 2000 and something or another.

Should this concern me??? :mrgreen: :roll: 8)

·
Registered
74 Posts
danny31 said:
buddy2224 said:

Noob

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!"

Before you get all excited Brandon NO I don't think your pretty. :lol:

No, really Danny. Just go ahead and tell me what you really think. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Brandon, and Jon I picked up some room info in Townsend, TN on our way out yesterday so lets try to talk, and see where we want to stay on Thursday night on the way to the tour.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Will do. I talked to Jon tonight and am going to meet Doyle at the bus shop tomorrow afternoon to mount the Mefo's. You gonna be around?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you can tell me when I might skip out on the door knockin' tomorrow.

·
Registered
74 Posts
danny31 said:
If you can tell me when I might skip out on the door knockin' tomorrow.

I got two words for ya. "Mass Mailing". Just go to the print shop, have a bunch o flyers made up that say "Vote for Pedro", I mean Danny, and mail em to everyone in your district. Job done. Time to Ride.

You know I am just kidding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts