Kawasaki KLR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is David and I got banned from the other klr forum:(
I must have said something really bad.......

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Welcome, and you're a terrible person for getting banned.. You didn't agree with management on what color KLR was fastest, did you?? Seems like that's all it takes..

There's a ton of people here that either jumped ship, or were tossed overboard for not agreeing with management over there.. Jump on and enjoy yourself.. It's a bit slower here than there, but it's due to the fact that we're here to help, not argue. (or ban you over bike color)

·
Premium Member
5,474 Posts
Welcome to the forum, David. There might not be as much "activity" on this forum, but I've never seen a question go unanswered or a problem go unsolved here and always in a civilized manner.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for hello I think I know why I got the shove......there was a thread titled " What is a Christian?"
A few free thinkers had placed their philosophical replies and where greeted with much of the same.
I put "Its someone that thinks their imaginary friend is tougher than yours"
Apart from being banned ........ am I going to hell?

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
BUGGER.................. I'm not going to be banned from here too am I?
Nope.

First of all, we all know a question like that is asking for trouble. There's plenty of religious forums out there, and we don't go there to ask how to adjust a dohickey, so why come to a motorcycle forum to ask about religion?

Second, we all have our own beliefs, and NONE are wrong. Since NONE are wrong, NONE need to be chastised or told they're wrong, stupid, or should be changed..

As long as conversations can remain civil and polite, we let em' go, but as we all know, the best way to avoid arguements is to not start them. :) Politics usually will bring the same result..

On the other hand, we ALL know that Green KRL's are the best..:character00268:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers I did think it was a pointless topic on a bike forum.....just couldn't help myself but say something ....... didn't think it was that offensive that I would be banned though?

·
Lifetime Member
2,481 Posts
Cheers I did think it was a pointless topic on a bike forum.....just couldn't help myself but say something ....... didn't think it was that offensive that I would be banned though?
All you have to do to get banned with Glenn is disagree with his view, I've seen him kick people for pretty trivial stuff. Works good for us though, every person he bans usually ends up here and improves our knowledge base! :)

·
Threadjacker
6,768 Posts
David! You let Goliath win????!!! No wait, you won cause you're here and he's stuck there in a pool of ego. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers all its just gone midnight here on the east coast of Australia....just walked in the door after work.

HAPPY 2012 TO YOU ALL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts